Day Services, Retirement, Supportive Home Care, Guardianship
- Personalized day program for individuals with complex diverse abilities to promote independence, personal achievement, community engagement and connections.
- Professional advocacy and oversight of medical, legal, and financial needs for individuals with significant barriers.
- Community options to empower and ensure independence through daily care and support
- Got some creativity? Let’s link you up with our Community Connections Club!
Community School to Work Transition and Youth Services
- Over 20 years of successful partnerships with area school districts and county agencies to provide community based transition in career exploration, job preparation, work experience, and placement for students with disabilities.
- Community-based services to enhance social skills and to take part in hands-on life enrichment trainings.
- Unique Workplace Skills Apprenticeship and Business Mentorship programs to develop the skills and workplace expectations to prepare for students' career path advancement.