Day Services, Retirement, Supportive Home Care, Guardianship
- Personalized day program for individuals with complex diverse abilities to promote independence, personal achievement, community engagement and connections.
- Professional advocacy and oversight of medical, legal, and financial needs for individuals with significant barriers.
- Community options to empower and ensure independence through daily care and support
Community School to Work Transition and Restorative Justice
- Over 20 years of successful partnerships with area school districts and county agencies to provide community based transition in career exploration, job preparation, work experience, and placement for students with disabilities.
- Community-based services to enhance social skills and to take part in hands-on life enrichment trainings.
- Restorative Justice Program to guide youth in positive community interaction through advisement, restitution, work skills development and community service.